Albert (2.6 yrs) is discovering that a block can be a window to a new world of colours, ideas and perspectives.
“Strength lies in differences, not similarities” STEPHEN R. COVEY
We believe that quality care and education are essential to children’s wellbeing and development and form the primary and universal right of all children, regardless of their ability, needs, race, religion, creed, colour or gender. This is why we welcome children from all corners of our community and our Admissions Policy is designed to reflect our fair and democratic values.
If you would like to join our waiting list please click on following link and add your child’s details to self-register:
If you are on our waiting list system our admissions process is as follows:
Once we have identified a place in a given room, our waiting list will be filtered by ‘date of entry’ (with priority given to existing parents, siblings of attending children, children with Special Rights or circumstances and full-time attendees), then by age to match the age of children able to join the given room and then by the number of ‘attendance days’ required by the children to match the actual place.
Open days will be arranged for parents who are towards the top of the list, by invitation only. Once parents have been contacted and offered a space, this must be secured by providing us with a fully completed and signed copy of our registration agreement and by paying a £250 deposit (refundable once your child leaves Little Jungle).
Points to bear in mind:
1. If you registered your child on our previous waiting list your details have been transferred to our new system.
2. Our Admissions Policy demands that places are offered on a two-day, three-day or five-day basis only.
3. Our waiting list system operates on a first come, first served basis. However, a child’s position on the waiting list may move up and down, depending on their age and the prioritisation mentioned above.
4. Having a child on our waiting list does not guarantee a space at Little Jungle.
5. Children will automatically drop off the list if they have reached primary school age, and therefore cannot be replaced by a younger sibling after that time.
6. Automated updates on your child’s position on the waiting list will be sent out every three months, but you will be able to check on your child’s status at any time, through the self-service function. If you do not have a link to your waiting list record, please send us an email with your child’s name and we will send this to you.
If you require any further information regarding our admissions process please contact us at email@example.com or call our office on 020 7277 7171.