1. The Little Jungle admissions policy demands that places are offered on a two-day, three-day or five-day basis only. We do not offer one- or four-day places.
2. Our waiting list system operates on a first come, first served basis. However, a child’s position on the waiting list may move up and down, depending on their age and the prioritisation mentioned above.
3. Having a child on our waiting list does not guarantee a space at Little Jungle, even if their sibling already attends.
4. Sibling priority is only applicable if the older sibling is still in attendance at the time a place becomes available for the younger child.
5. Children will automatically drop off the list if they have reached primary school age, and therefore cannot be replaced by a younger sibling after that time.
6. Automated updates on a child’s position on the waiting list will be sent out every three months, but parents will be able to check on their child’s status at any time, through the self-service function.
7. Not driving to, or parking at, Little Jungle is a condition to being offered a space. We have added this condition to our admissions policy to reduce congestion on our local roads, free-up parking spaces for our neighbours and – most importantly – to improve the quality of the air that children breathe in our local area.
8. All children who attend Little Jungle, and who are eligible, will receive the universal funding provided by Southwark. We have a limited number spaces allocated throughout the year for funded children attending one day (maximum 10 hours) per week which are completely free of charge, and with no conditions to purchase additional hours. Please get in touch with our Admissions team to discuss availability of these.